Bolero in Fern | Olive Green Floral Victorian Steampunk Corset TopMaybe you know that a bolero is a short, sexy jacket that just covers the arms and shoulders. You might also know that a bolero is a smoldering, sexy dance originally from Spain, but perfected in Cuba. (And, if you're a child of the '80s, you might even remember it as a smoldering, sexy movie). But did you know that it's also a top? A smoldering, sexy, Gothic, Victorian & Steampunk-inspired top that's the hottest in our collection!
- Uniquely styled like blouse with corset and bolero jacket!
- Lace-outlined black corset panel creates slimming hourglass illusion
- Wide cascading sleeves and flirty skirt flounce that skims the hips
- Two side corset lace-ups and spaghetti ties complete the custom hourglass silhouette!
- Easy-care, wrinkle-resistant, curve-friendly 92% polyester, 8% spandex; machine wash cold, line dry
Design Influences: Victorian, Gothic, Boho, Medieval, Steampunk, Nordic
Color Aliases: Green Flourish, Olive, Avocado, Pea Soup
Costume Ideas: Poison Ivy, Peasant, Gypsy, Maiden, Forest Nymph, Elf, Fortune Teller
Dare to Wear: gives confidence, gets compliments!
:) HAPPINESS... guaranteed.
So sorry! This item is temporarily out of stock.