I always design Dare Fashion with versatility in mind. One day, I hope to create the perfect garment for traveling - one you can throw in your suitcase and be ready for every single occasion. Until then, you can still use every Dare top and dress to create a multitude of Gothic, Victorian, Renaissance and Pinup-inspired outfits. Below are just a few ideas to get you started!
1.Throw on the Electra top and you really don’t need much else - metal hardware, twin corsets, and lace trim make it an instant outfit. It pairs great with our Harmony Leggings. To make it more goth, add studded boots, a black leather jacket, and a choker necklace. A timeless look that’s tough, sexy, and also comfy!
2. Love wearing black but are not a goth, perhaps more of a bohemian? Here is a romantic, witchy look you can easily put together with our best-seller - the Renaissance top in Black!
Add Harmony leggings to make a cute sexy set - they have the same lace trim at the ankle as the one used on the Renaissance tops!
Our Renaissance tops and dresses also make for an easy Halloween outfit - just add a witch hat! Here is one witchy darling - Sarah Anne, the blogger of www.tonsablush.com wearing the Renaissance dress in Starling!
3. Speaking of the holidays… Dare Fashion is not just for Halloween! Check out these festive looks put together with the Ophelia top in Envy and the Renaissance dress in Burgundy.
4. I adore black and white outfits because they are so easy - no color matching needed. The possibilities become endless with different types of bottoms, footwear, and accessories!
5. If you like color, choose a top in any of our lovely prints and add boho accessories. Pro styling tip - the accessories don’t have to match the color of your outfit. They can be complimentary - brown, black, and grey go with everything!
6. Another timeless and fun look - the pin-up! This one can range from very dressy to super casual. My favorite way to wear Dare is with converse sneakers! They make any outfit instantly more casual while also instantly cool! Pair one of our Angel tops with skinny jeans, cons, and red lipstick and you are ready to rock the weekend from the farmers market in the morning to the band performance at night!
However you wear your Dare, remember rule #1 - HAVE FUN! Don’t take fashion too seriously, play, and express yourself through style!
What is YOUR favorite way to wear Dare? Your designer wants to know! It helps me SO MUCH with the design process to know your style preferences, challenges, and ideas! Feel free to get in touch with me through the comments, on social media, or by email - I am always eager to talk to YOU!
With love, Natalia, Dare designer
Relax. Don't worry. If you don’t like the way it fits, you can return it… no questions asked. It’s important to us that you LOVE the way Dare Fashion makes you feel about yourself!
Among the images for each product listing is a style-specific size chart. For our tops and dresses, you can get your Dare size with ONLY ONE measurement of your bust!
Please use the size charts as a guideline. Our fashion is made to these specifications, but due to variations in the stretchiness of the fabric and how it is sewn, there may be some slight deviations from this chart. But please rest assured, all of our styles are designed to fit a range of body types, with features such as stretch fabrics, corset lace-ups, and spaghetti ties in the back to customize the fit.
And did we mention... if it doesn’t fit, you can return it, no questions asked! So buy with confidence. And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us - we're here to help!
September 18, 2020